Monday, August 1, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge: tres.


{3} The Godfather
It's a classic! It has a lil bit of everything (romance, family loyalty, action) plus young Al Pacino & Robert DeNiro are way HOT!!

((2)) The Holiday
Probably my #1 favorite "chick flick"! Makes me laugh EVERY time!! Love it! Jack Black's a riot, Jude Law's pretty to look at and his accent's just so delicious and Cameron Diaz's house is perfect for me!

<1> Paradise, Hawaiian Style 
I can guarantee that 1% of my friends has maybe watched this movie. It's not a popular Elvis Presley movie, but some of it was filmed at the Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie, Hawaii.  My Dad was a Labor Missionary there at the time and was an extra in the movie. He helped paddle the canoe that Elvis was in and you can see my Dad for a good minute or two.  If you ever watch it, he's the one that waved at the camera. My Dad, he's such an amateur! :) 
**Wow! Love Youtube! I found it! He's the paddler sitting next to the girl in the canoe.  And he waves during 2:47. Oh my Dad...Everytime I watch this scene, it makes my heart swell and I love him even more!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...