Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Official August 19, 2011 post.

* I'm obsessed with Adele's "Someone Like You" song!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

*Had pizza tonight...oh man, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE pizza!!!

*Tomorrow I've got a double/blind date. I'm setting up two friends tomorrow. I think they'll be a fun match! Plus my date is my good friend, so I know we'll have fun anyways.  I can't wait!

*I'm at my friend's Reed's house and found a book, "The Neal A. Maxwell Quote Book".  Oh man, I love & miss that man! He was so wise and intelligent! Makes me miss Pres. Hinckley as well..... :(

*I feel the next couple weeks are going to fly by.  For once, I don't want my birthday to get here. I want it to go as slowly as possible!!

*Yet, in the same breath, I'm excited for the night before my birthday to get here.... I've got a date.  I'm pretty stoked for it! :)

*Things aren't kosher between my Mom & I.  There's obvious tension and I don't know what to do.   I mean, I could serve her, because that is what I've done in the past in order to love someone.  I just wish I had a better relationship with my Mom.  I wish I even had a relationship with her.  It's been non-existant these last couple of years.   Makes me a lil sad, but it is what it is... This has been a long time coming, unfortunately.

*Hmm....  I really can't wait until tomorrow night! Seriously, I'm giddy excited! Oh man.... fun times ahead!


*"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened."  That's how I feel about a certain friend.  I think some friends come and stay and then there are friends that come and go.  It's been a true pleasure knowing this friend.  I will miss him dearly but I will always be grateful that he was my friend. I wish him well.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...