Monday, August 15, 2011

Like I told him.....

"I will enjoy church tomorrow"


and I did!
  • I was blessed to sit next to my nephew Bub, and attend church with my sister, niece & missionary nephew, Simi. 
  • I got to see my friends! Hugged each of them!
  • I was able to witness my new Relief Society instructor teach for the first time and do an excellent job!! For only being 18 years old, she was awesome!
  • I became closer to a friend I never quite knew before and look forward to getting to know her more.  
I just feel like I'm blessed beyond measure sometimes. I love my friends. I love my loved ones.  I feel like Heavenly Father surrounds me with good people with good hearts.  
We went over to our friend, Reed's house and had dinner & game night with them. Oh I love them so much!! They're just awesome!!  They're just like family, well, they ARE family.  

I've come to learn that "family" doesn't have to mean or be defined as 'blood relatives'.  It's deeper than that, sometimes. It's people that you love and love you back, that want the best for you and genuinely have your best interest at heart.  I've come to see that in my closest friends and loved ones....and that's why I feel like I'm so blessed
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...