Wednesday, August 24, 2011

That funny little place between "feelings" and "friendship"

I have this friend....
We've been friends for a bit.  I wouldn't say we're super close, but he's a good friend. A VERY good friend.  I mean, he goes above and beyond in word and deed.  On the outside,  he can seem very rough around the edges... but to me, he's nice and makes me laugh.
I think I like him. I mean, as more than friends.  And it's weird. Because I feel like I have to curb it when I'm with him---because we're only friends.  Sometimes I want to tell him, but then I think, "What good will this bring our friendship? What happens if he freaks out and starts acting weird, then what good will it have brought?"
Oh....that funny little place between "feelings" and "friendship" can get sticky and awkward sometimes.


update: I told him.


Hmph. :-/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...