Saturday, August 13, 2011

Who needs enemies?

When I woke up around 10a,  there were two missed calls from my brother Wayne.  I tried to call him back but it went to voicemail.  I didn't leave a message so I sent him a text instead:

[*typed exactly from the texts--excluding the foul language, that was censored]
Me: Hey called you back... What's up? 
Him: What kind of games you uys got going on with bullshi*ing tha arrival of simione? 
Me: What does it matter to you? Nice that you're so concerned with Simi all of a sudden.  Dont worry about it you don't live here, with them. I didnt know you were so concerned about Mom & Dad, especially when it came time to move them out of their house.  Something you don't know is that it was SIMI'S REQUEST! Something you, your brother and Mom do not understand! Take it up with Simi. See ya.
Him: Well let me tell you what... you all are full of sh*t...I took a $180 f*cking loss of a plane tickets you pieces of shi*t and I have no problem...
Me: I have no problem too. You're the dummy that should have asked Simi directly.  Oh wait that means you should have written him, at least once.  
Him: You talk big sh*t now...get your own life you freeloader and you see how easy it is to survive and just take time out to help those who have help already.  You all are a bunch of hypocrites...go eat the sacrament with that good feeling of f*cking over someone...i bet mom and dad awere proud of you guys on thursday! 
Me: You could have used your plane tix to go visit your friends when you come to San Diego, like you usually do.  
Him: It takes two to write a**hole...and unlike David....I will come and f*ck sh*t up over there...so brave over the phone keep this up f*ckhead.
Me: Well you wouldn't know, you weren't here.  I will enjoy church tomorrow.  I'll pray for you, heaven knows you need it.  See ya :)
Him: Yeah...i know i need it as much as you ehu...but remember i know enough to respect it and not go then to be a bullsh*ter and go...you blind lil girl!!!

...and that ladies and gentlemen is my older brother, Wayne.  

I'm not mad or hurt by his texts.  I chose to abide by my nephew's wishes of not having certain individuals know of his arrival date. I did not lie. I simply said that Simi would be home on Friday, Aug. 12.  That is the truth. He'll also be home on Sat. Aug. 13 as well...and every day afterwards.  Now if I said, "coming home" then that would imply something different.  
As for the foul language that was used, that was on his part. I feel sorry for him that he feels the need to use such language and try to belittle me.  As for his threat of coming to San Diego, I'm not hiding nor running. I don't have anything to fear. 
I haven't had much of a family for the last 2 years.  I love my father, sister, nephews & niece with all of my heart.  They are my family, the people I want to spend eternity with.  As for brother, I will pray for him.  His heart needs to be soften.  As my once wise oldest brother David once said, "Kill 'em with kindness."  I won't fight with my brothers anymore.  I'm tired of it.  I will continue to do my best to be a good daughter to both of my parents.  I cannot afford to waste anymore days of having a black heart or negative feelings.  I'm over it.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...