Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!

Oh man! Today's Christmas eve.... so much to do and enjoy!

*I'll become the best of friends with scotch tape & wrapping paper. Let's hope I make it out without any cuts!
*I hung out, for the first and last time, with W.Anthony last night.  Now I know why I shouldn't date 25-year-olds...or at least this 25-year-old! Within the first 5 minutes he was demeaning and rude with his teasing.  LAAAAAAAAAME!!! Needless to say, I will NOT be calling him back!

*On a happier note, I'll be going out on a date with Berkeley.  Last night, he called me complaining about the women in his YSA ward flaking out on dates with him.  Berkeley's a really nice guy, intelligent, spiritual, RM, college educated and going back for his Masters in Law, cute, beautiful blue/hazel eyes and lovely smile---quite the catch! My only gripe about Berkeley is that he talks soooooooooooooooooo much!! But he does listen and has a great memory, so at least there's a trade off.  Well, he called me and was majorly bummed. I asked him how he felt about dates and if a woman asked him out on a date, who would pay.  I was kinda joking, thinking he'd know I was teasing, but he seriously said that a man should always pay.  Well, I waited about 2 minutes then said, "Do you have any plans next Friday?"
"No"
"I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me, to Berta's
"YES!"
I was shocked by his immediate response! But I seriously thought he would have known that I was slightly joking--I wanted to see if he'd catch me trying to score dinner off of him [I would have paid for my own dinner].  But then he made a comment, which now I know that it's a date.  So here's to Berta's next Friday!!   
*I'll be singing in my ol' YSA ward tomorrow. I'm nervous just because our quartet hasn't practiced together and I don't know if the 2 other girls even know the song.  Ugh......  I hope it doesn't bomb.   I'm just excited to see all my friends!! I miss them so much!!  
*I'm stoked to decorate cookies with my niece tonight.  Or maybe tomorrow, since I'm lagging on wrapping gifts. 
*It's 3:30pm and I haven't eaten anything all day......dang, this is gonna be a looooooooong night! 

Merry Christmas Eve!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...