Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stood Up.

So I THOUGHT today was gonna be a good day....
...and then I got stood up for my date with Berkeley, tonight.
Yeah, didn't think that was going to happen since he was the one complaining last Friday night about being stood up for his date that night.  
WOW
I'd be more mad or pissed, but honestly, I stopped getting my hopes up about dates and whatnot.  
Besides, I've been trying to be 'less invested' with certain friendships and relationships.
Tonight's events don't really make me want to try to ask Oeste out again.  
Really, do I want to be shot down again? 
A heart can only handle so much.  

This
is
why
I
cannot
stand
dating
!!!
All the B.S. games and drama.  
Why can't it just be easy, like;
I like you.
Do you like me?
Ok, let's do something about it.
Done!

Dear God, 
I hope I don't die 
single...
or alone,
or a virgin. 
Amen.


ok, I take that back.... I am pissed. Who can't pick up a damn phone and call....or hell, at least drop a text. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...