Monday, December 19, 2011

T-minus 6 days til Christmas!

Man, I hate cramps. A LOT!!! TMI? Hmm....
I wish men would experience cramps. I mean, what's the worst that they go thru? They go bald.  Really, is that the worst that it can get for them? GEEZ!!! Damn cramps.


*My song was....ok.  Those dang G notes are way too dang high.  
*I got talk with Oeste for a while after church. SWOON!! Oh I think he's so endearingly cute!! I MIGHT ask him out tonight. I'm NERVOUS. 
*My dear sweet friend, Britty, just got engaged this weekend! I couldn't be anymore happy for her! Hello June wedding in Utah!
*I love my best friend StephyPooh [now MamaSteph]! Our phone calls are ALWAYS so funny! Like, laugh-til-you-cry funny. She's been the highlight of my day.
*My weekend was SPECTACULAR!! Had the GREATEST time with my nephew Bub & his fiancee!! It was a good "nephew" weekend. I'm so blessed with the BEST nephews anyone could ask for! (and niece too!)
*Did I mention how nervous I am to ask Oeste out?!?  JINKIES!! He's so funny, kind and all around GOOD! We were talking about the word, "ASSUME".  And I told him the break down of it and he said he's never said the "A" word.  Wow... that's good, in my book. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...