Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A 6am Quickie...on Dec. 14!

-This past weekend wasn't ANYTHING like this weekend....
-My [home] stake choir did well on musical pieces.  I LOVE singing with the Chula Vista stake choir. I LOVE watching Hermana R lead music.  She's graceful in the way she moves her fingers, hands and arms.   Yet it's also powerful the way she a choir and accompanists at her command.  Love it! Love her!
-Work... Oh, I LOVE work!  Work is wonderful! Even when it gets close to being 'stressful', it really isn't. Sure, I felt a lil overwhelmed yesterday but I didn't feel stressed or upset about it.  Gotta love 'To-Do' lists.
-This past Monday was my first FHE in my new FHE Committee chairman (chairperson? woman? whatevers!).  Can I just say, I'm glad I have a committee.  I'm glad to know that there's a lot of good help available.  I can't wait to meet them all.  And with that said, I need some good, inexpensive, and fun FHE activity ideas.  Now when I say, "inexpensive", I mean 'free' because I don't feel like forking over my paycheck every other Monday.  Oh yeah....and it has to be approved by the Bishop first.  My thoughts on that later....
-Had a very enlightening & emotional conversation with Mr. Red the other day.  I'm so thankful that he 'gets' me, that I don't have to say much (or even anything at all) and he senses what I'm feeling and thinking.  I'm eternally grateful for his friendship.  
-I've got my work meeting today with Mulligan.  Oh man... and in the meanwhile, Oeste will be at my office for a meeting.  Fortunately/Unfortunately I've gotta go up to my office after my meeting's over.  I only say "unfortunately" because...
-I'm tired of commuting in the rain.  What usually takes 20 minutes to get to work now takes over an hour.  Dang drivers who don't know how to slow down when driving in the rain.  That is my ONLY complaint about San Diego---we don't know how to drive in the rain.  GRR!!!
-ok anyways... I've gotta get some work done before work.  Happy Wednesday! And my nephew Bub comes to town today! Happy day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...