Friday, December 2, 2011

Goals: Before & During 2012!

As I was lying awake in my bed at 3am, this morning, I started to think of some of the things I would like to accomplish before 2012 and during 2012.  Just so I can reflect back on it, I thought I'd post it here.

BEFORE 2012: (so basically, within the next 29 days--TOTALLY doable!)
  • Watch Inception.
  • Go to the top of the Hyatt hotel.  (It's 40 floors up and has a beautiful view of SD...from what I hear)
  • Eat Pho.
  • Read another book.
  • Eat at Bronx Pizza. 
I really want to do all of those before 2012.  Luckily, Mr. Red just bought the Blu-ray version of Inception off of Amazon, so that goal will be completed soon. When my nephew, Bub/Kea, comes to visit we'll FINALLY go eat at Bronx. As for the others... I'm thinking of asking Oeste out to either Pho or the Hyatt..or both? :) We'll see.  

DURING 2012: My "12 in 12" goals! (It's still a work in progress, this is what I have so far)
  1. Visit Maui.
  2. Get my passport.
  3. Pursue a relationship.
  4. See my best friend StephyPooh & Britty.
  5. Finish Les Miserables.
  6. Find out what's so great about running/jogging {by doing it myself...pray for me.}
So that's where I'm at, so far......  I'm really stoked for these goals.  I love the sense of accomplishment! Besides, it's good to work towards something...that's the point to this life, right? :) Good luck to me!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...