Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bub & Oeste

This past weekend, my nephew Bub and his fiancee came into town for a few days.  It was a very nice visit.  I enjoyed having them here and actually miss them, a lot.  We got to eat at one of their favorite places here in San Diego, Bronx Pizza!  For thin crust/NY pizza, it was REALLY DELICIOUS!!!  We tried going there a year ago, but they closed early for a Christmas Eve party and we ended up at the taco shop next door.  :( Major bummer... but it was definitely worth waiting a year for!
I had tons of fun with them and I'm grateful to have spent time with both of them!! It was a great weekend!!  I can't wait to have them back down here again.
On another note... I did talk to Oeste on Monday night.  After FHE, we talked out in the parking lot, in the rain, for 2 hours.  Well, it wasn't exactly raining, but it was sprinkling and we were standing under a tree. It was kinda sweet.  [cheesy & lame, I know]  We talked about a lot of different things.  My feet practically had frostbite, but it was ALL worth it! :) I liked talking with him, he's really funny and he's smart! Such a hot combo! 
Did I ask him?  Well......... yes, I did. Did he say "yes"?  Nope.  Well, he didn't exactly say "no"....but it's because he left for home today and won't be back til the new year, so I won't be able to complete my last December 2011 goal with him [go to the top of the Hyatt].  So that was my 2nd time I tried to ask him out. The first time wasn't exactly direct, so I'll give him a pass... but I don't know if I want to ask again.  He's a REALLY nice guy and his humor always makes me chuckle. I think he's so endearingly cute and he's intelligent!! He speaks Spanish and has a cute lil smile!! TOTAL SWOON WORTHY!! But I don't know.... we'll see, when I see him in 2 weeks.  Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...