Saturday, December 3, 2011

PB ward Christmas party & Vans.

-It's 12:45pm.
-I'm drinking the BEST cup of HoCho, EVER!! It's by Nestle and I added two packets-thats' the way to go!! ♥
-I love cracked wheat! Try it! The texture is fun! 
-I saw Oeste tonight at my ward Christmas party. I asked him if he knew of any good places for Pho.  It was a brief conversation about Pho and where to have some. I guess he couldn't tell what I was trying to hint at. :-/  Do I even try to attempt to ask him, directly? Ugh.... I don't know...we'll see.  
-So my new ward friend, "Vans" was also at the Christmas party.  He came over to talk to me and it was cool getting to know him more. He studied Psychology (trippy).  I asked him if he's assessed me. He has.  I asked him to share it with me.  He said that I live my religion, but I don't make it my entire life.  I like that, I believe it.  He said that I'm easy going and friendly.  All true!  I told him I was a lil worried he'd tell me negative things, but wanted him to tell me his brutal honest opinion anyways.  He said he likes to be positive with his assessments since so many people think Psychology is just negative.  It was good.  I think it'd be cool to chill with him sometime.  He attended BYU-Hawaii, so I think there's some "hang loose" in him.  Small world, he knows Berkeley.  They grew up in the same ward and live out in east SD.   Vans suggested that I make it more of a habit to drive to east county to visit Berkeley.  I don't really want to, since it's about a 45 minute drive.  Berkeley and I meet up when it's convenient for both of us.  Eh, we'll see...
-My nephew, Sim & niece, Novee went by Mr. Red's tonight.  She invited him over for dinner.  Bless her heart! :) She's been wanting me to cook for him, again.  My family has all taken a liking to Mr. Red. Can't blame them, he is pretty spectacular!  When he interacts with them, he makes them feel like they're the most important person on the planet. I know this.  He does it to me all the time. I'm pretty dang lucky, I know.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...