Tuesday, November 5, 2013

And then Tuesday happened....

I'm not gonna lie, work was damn difficult today.

MotorMouth was already on a rampage the second I walked into the office.  It wasn't a great way to start off the day.  It was A LOT to take in all at once.  I wish I was able to train more with my sister before she left on vacation.  It sucks that even though she's on vacation, she still has to work on stuff for the office.  

I'm not gonna go into detail about how much today sucked.  It made me grateful for two things:

-I had a client come in needing a receipt, from Saturday, for his coworker.  He didn't provide a lot of information, and all the info he did provide was basically in Spanish.  It was kinda hard because we were both struggling trying to understand each other.  It took me about 15 minutes to find the transaction he needed and he was ever so grateful!  All of it was nearly a miracle and really brightened my day!  I felt like I helped at least one person today and it made all the morning stress & junk worth it.

-I'm so grateful for Levi.  He listens to me when I call him, spitting mad, because I'm feeling overwhelmed, inadequate & frustrated all at once.  He listens and wants to help me see the upside to any situation.  He's so good at that.  And I'm glad that he lets me vent, no matter how colorful, and still sees me as a cute & sweet fiancee.  He's the best.  

Well, I'm glad I survived today.... like I was telling Levi, "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger....and then it prepares you for the zombie apocalypse"  {or something like that}

After picking up my niece from middle school, we had to get some ice cream.  I guess middle school can be just as frustrating as dealing with MotorMouth at work.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...