Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Baked.

To start this off; I am NOT a baker. Baking isn't something I particularly enjoy.  My sister's always been the baker, so when she whips up the most incredible brownies, banana bread, cookies, etc, from scratch--I'd rather eat the goodies, than even try to compete with her skills!  Besides, the last few times that I've baked, I somehow burn myself.  NOT FUN.  I rather cook because I like seeing/tasting results immediately.  
A few weeks ago, I came across a great recipe on my favorite blog and thought I could try it.  Well last night, after a few days of having brown bananas, I thought I would finally try it---you know, baking.  
I've gotta say, the results were AMAZING!!! For such an easy recipe, it tasted SOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY!!!  

 
When I got home from work today, this is all that was left....
Glad to know that I wasn't the only one that thought it tasted amazing! ;)

Definitely add the chocolate chips!! Oh man, you will thank yourself (and me, too!) that you did! I never had it in banana bread before, but man, I plan on including it from now on! I'm not gonna lie when I say that I'll most likely be making this banana bread very, VERY soon!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...