Thursday, November 7, 2013

I can see the weekend from here....

-Dude, it's been a long week. I feel like the weekend is forever away. 

-Tomorrow night, Levi and I are taking my nephew & niece to the Whaley House.  We didn't have a lot of time to do much else while we were in Old Town last week for Dia de los Muertos.  They've never been so we're looking forward to taking them.  I think Old Town Mexican Restaurant is calling our names.  Love that place!

-I need to get my hair trimmed, this weekend.  I figure if I'm doing a lil Ehu Prep, that I might go for a pedicure as well.   I think this lil pampering will make me feel quite lovely since SharkWeek/Moon Week is this week.  Speakin' of which.....

-I have a friend who created this trippy cool website dedicated to women's menstrual cycles.  Seriously, there's a lot more there than you'd think.  Check it out! I love reading the blogs! Learned quite a bit and enjoyed knowing that I'm not the only one that has rough periods.  I think what's way cool about the website, is that you can order menstrual products from around the world. It comes in a sweet lil package that includes chocolate, tea & limited edition art print.  How cool is that?!?! 

-Can I just that I really enjoy where I work?!  The cashiers are sweet and oh so funny! I wish I spoke more Spanish so I could understand all of their jokes.  I'm glad that I work with my sister, she's good at what she does.  The general manager is way funny and I'm glad he appreciates my "kick ass" performance. {those were his words}.  Sometimes I could do without MotorMouth, but what are ya gonna do.  Gotta take the good with the bad. :-/ I like the vibe here and the food here is awesome!  

-I'm so glad to have the NutriBullet extractor blade again! Hellooooo smoothies!!!  LOVE IT!!

-For Valentines Day, my sweetheart made me the most beautiful Hope Chest!  I love it. However, I haven't filled it...or put anything in it, AT ALL. I feel bad. I mean, I LOVE to look at it and feel the grain of the woods. It's just so beautiful!  I want to buy & put bed linens in it, but I'm always unsure what size of bed we'll get.  We don't need silverware or plates, so what does that leave me to fill it with? I just want to put something in it so it seems like I truly appreciate it.  I think I need to just roam the aisles of Bed, Bath & Beyond or Ikea til I feel inspired.  Yep, that must be it!

-At work, 98% of the employees are fluent in Spanish.  A lot of them can barely speak Spanish.  I think it's funny when they whisper in front of me. If only they knew.........I don't really speak Spanish.  With all my heart, I wish I could speak Spanish, fluently.  Oh well, someday.....

-Man, it's still Thursday....  I need to do laundry.  I got away with wearing the same two pants this week.The blessing of Febreeze.  Kinda gross but effective.  I can't rotate the same pants 3x in one week, especially since i'm gonna see Levi tomorrow night.  Yep, I'm definitely doing laundry tonight.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...