Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dia de los Muertos.


Dia de los Muertos is one of my favorite holidays.  My sister & I try to celebrate it down in Old Town, by checking out the exhibits and eating at one of the many great eateries.  This year, her two youngest kids came along, as well as Levi.  


We ate at Berta's Latin American Restaurant.  To be honest, I wasn't a big fan of it.  I ordered a Columbian dish, but I think my palate is use to Mexican food.  I'm way ok with that!
We walked around Old Town and bought a few trinkets...and lost a some, too.
   
I love Sugar Skulls!  I like to think I have a collection, but I have 2 so far. While walking around, I don't know how/where I lost one of my earrings.  I'm way bummed about that! Especially since they were a gift, from Ame. Dangit.  


I really enjoyed looking at some of the displays, especially those created from rice, beans, kernels & saw dust.  How beautiful and creative!! It was a nice night out celebrating Dia de los Muertos.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...