Monday, November 4, 2013

Dude, it's Monday.


*This picture makes me laugh!

*I always have THE BEST weekends with Levi! He's just so much fun and we laugh so much.  I just realized this morning, that yesterday was our monthly anniversary.  Lucky #13!  I love that man!

*So I'm into Walking Dead, now.  Sometimes, when I'm driving, I like to think about how I could survive a zombie apocalypse.  Yeah....it's really random, but you never know...it could come in handy, someday. {but I really hope not}

*I survived Day 1 of my sister not being in the office.  My motor mouth coworker and I didn't strangle each other.  Then again, we're still in the "honeymoon stage".  We've still got 5 more days together. Pray for me.

*Movies I can't wait to see: Bad Grandpa, Gravity & Thor.  

*My iPod that I've had since 2007, that had 11,000+ songs, died.  It just quit working.  I didn't drop it, and in fact, it was in really great shape!  I'm so bummed.  So I bought a used one (I didn't really care) and so far I only have 800 songs on my iTunes.  Sad, sad day.  I'm bummed that I lost so much music, but honestly, I wanted a new iPod.  My old one was engraved from an exbf.  However, I have to return the "new" one because it's acting weird and not downloading my 800 songs.  Lame.  I think I'll just myself a (real) new one, after all.  Happy Thanksgiving to myself.

*Ok, I'd go on with the randomosities, but I'm gonna go home now.  10 hours chained to my desk makes for a very long day. 

1 comment:

minuman berenergi said...

Sudah tahukah anda, berapa total hadiah kontes seo minuman berenergi aman tidak berbahaya Kratingdaeng?
Juara 1 aja dapet 6 juta dan masih ada 5 hadiah lagi untuk juara lainnya, buruan ikutan. Informasi selengkapnya silakan
klik disini>> minuman berenergi aman tidak berbahaya

Silakan kunjungi juga website kami yang menyediakan perhiasan xuping, untuk aksesoris dan bisa membuat anda tampil keren dan cantik bila memakai perhiasan tersebut.
Info selengkapnya silakan klik disini>> toko perhiasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...