Thursday, February 20, 2014

10 years.


Last week marked 10 years of being home from my mission!

T E N  Y E A R S!!

How has ten years passed so quickly?

Oh how I miss New Jersey.  I wish I could go back and see everything that I loved about it.... but it's not the same.  Some dear friends have passed on, and some moved away.  It just wouldn't be the same.  Oh how I miss those gorgeous Autumns!  Rich red, orange and yellow leaves!  My very favorite season!! Spring time was beautiful as well, as the lush greens would spring back from cold winter blues.  Man oh man, how I miss all of it.  Not to mention the foods.  Mastori's.... I can faintly remember the deliciousness of their cheese bread, as it melted in my mouth.  YUM!!

I wish I could turn back time and return to New Jersey. I would have appreciated my time more and tried to experience more of what New Jersey had to offer.  New Jersey, I miss you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...