Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tomorrow!

Dude, I start my new job tomorrow. I'm nervous.  I feel like I'm not quite prepared.  I have my messenger bag I need to pack with my new notebook & post-its, along with my pencil bag of writing utensils....yeah yeah, I'm a geek who loves stationary!  I feel like I should set my clothes out and get everything ready.  
I'm a lil nervous because I'm not exactly sure where to park and where exactly I should go once I get to the office...or who I need to talk with.  Dude.... now I'm really nervous. EEK!
The last couple jobs I had, I knew someone there, but now it's a whole new playing field.  New faces, new office, new area...just new all around.  Man... I just hope I hit the ground running, understand everything that's thrown my way and get along with everyone I work with. 
In the meantime, I'm trying to hype myself up with this little tune....
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...