Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday

This morning when I woke up, Levi was still asleep. I really really REALLY wanted him to wake up, so we could start our day together. I really wanted to wake him up, but he's always so kind to let me sleep in as long as I want. Even if he doesn't stay in bed with me, he's so kind to keep the living room television down so it doesn't disturb me. Like I said, he is tremendously thoughtful and considerate.   This morning, I felt like a kid on Christmas morning, the anticipation of him waking up was just too much! I rubbed his back a few times, feeling a little guilty but also somewhat accomplished whenever he'd start to stir a little. When he finally awoke, I was just so excited, because life is much more thrilling and colorful when I have him by my side. 
However, Sunday nights are difficult. I feel like I have to let him go, for the week...like I'm returning him back to work and school.  I feel like I have such a hold on him during the weekends, since we pretty much spend every minute together from Friday night till Monday morning....and I love every single second of our weekends! There's nothing else I'd rather be doing than spending my weekends with my sweetheart. 
Damn Mondays! Can't it be Friday already? Til next time....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...