Monday, February 3, 2014

"When you say you love me, know I love you more..."

This past Saturday, I had the sincere pleasure and beautiful opportunity to see my friend Eidde & his love Joe, get married.   The air was thick with elation, love and affection for this sweet couple. 
Watching Joe with his Mother, made me think of how sweet and tender he treats Eidde.
The smile on Eidde's Mom's face sums up the feelings of all those in attendance. 
Such beautiful vows were shared!
Some of my best (growing up) memories happened with these 3 people!
With the handsome grooms!





Wedding Photo Booth = A total must have!!
It was such a beautiful celebration of love.  I couldn't be any happier for my friend Eidde.  Joe is so sweet and kind, and I am ecstatic that my dear friend is on cloud #9!  They are so sweet together.  Just being surrounded by so much love and happiness made me think so much about weddings and marriages.  Listening to Eidde & Joe's vows to each other made me even more thankful for my special man...


I'm so glad that my better half always looks good for the camera!
I cannot wait to marry this man of mine.  He means the whole galaxy to me.  He makes everything 1,000,000 times better, brighter, funnier and lovelier.  I can't wait til we exchange vows and dance our first dance together.  So many great things to come...
Especially for my dear friend Eidde & Joe. I wish them the very best life has to offer and a lifetime of love & happiness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...