Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Tuesday Quickie....

*I enjoyed dinner with two old friends tonight.  It was lovely catching up with them and being friends in real life.  I LOVE seeing friends in real life, since we mostly communicate via Facebook & Instagram.

*I'm really enjoying work.  So far, nothing feels overwhelming, which is great!  When I interviewed with them, it sounded like it would be 100x more difficult, but I'm glad I'm understanding everything coming my way.  It was a great boost of confidence today, when my trainer said I'm doing awesome and picking it all up very quickly.  I'm so grateful for all the job experiences that have led me to this point in life. 

*I'll be seeing my parents tomorrow.  I feel like every time I see them, they age a year older.  Oh my parents, I wonder what it would have been like to be friends with them at my age right now.  Isn't that something to think about.

*I'm excited for Valentine's Day/Weekend!!  I think I'm even more stoked to have Monday off so I can sleep in.  Seriously, I've been dragging myself out of bed every morning.  I don't know why I'm so exhausted?! Perhaps it's because I have to be at work an hour earlier than my last job and I have to leave an hour before I start (work is 12 miles away, but traffic is terrible!)  Anyways, back to Monday... Happy Sleep Day, to me!

*I just realized that tomorrow marks the 10 year anniversary of returning home from my mission.  Seriously, 10 years??!? Ten years since this picture!!  Wow.... I was so young, on so many levels. I'm so grateful for the life experiences that I've had since then.

*Now that I feel old, I should get to sleep.... It's already hard in the morning, no use making it any harder!  Good night, world!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...