Monday, May 19, 2014

Fiber.

It's 12:39am, Monday morning.
I should be asleep, considering I need to be at work in 7.75 hours.
My stomach has been weird today.  Not too sure what I ate, especially since Levi & I eat the same things on the weekend and he's feeling fine.  I, on the other hand, am not feeling fine.
Today, I was sitting on our bedroom floor sorting stuff, when I suddenly got some cramping in my stomach.  I thought it was menstral cramps, since my period starts this week. Within a few seconds, it turned from cramps to a really bad stomach ache.  I leaned on my basket because it was just too much all at once.  Then the bad stomach ache felt like I suddenly needed to throw up. 
I HAAAAAAAAAATE throwing up.  Everything about it just disgusts me!!
So I went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet.  I kept an eye on the trash can cause I felt like my head might be in it, in the next few seconds.  I'd rather throw up in the trash can than hover over a toilet bowl (which is the entire reason why I'll NEVER drink in my life--I just imagine myself hungover, with my head in a toilet. GROSS!)
Anyways, I ended up showering and just lying down on our bed.  I've gotta say, our bed is the most comfortable place in the entire universe. It sucks us in EVERY time we lie down.  Sometimes, it's so hard to get out of bed in the mornings because it's just so damn cozy & relaxing.  It is so easy to spend 75% of our weekends in this bed. I LOVE this bed too much!
So I figured out what it could be.  Yesterday, as in Saturday, we picked up a Quinoa salad and I ended up having two servings of it.  So delicious...but apparently, pretty potent to my system.  I forgot that I was packed with A LOT of fiber and my body isn't use to that much fiber all at once.  I also forgot to up my water intake due to all this fiber! Ugh.. I just hope it goes away before work....or else it's gonna be a really, REALLY long Monday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...