Wednesday, May 28, 2008

AARRGGGG!!!

I'm fed up!

I'm tired of people [aka-certain friends] making me feel guilty because I don't/didn't:
-call them everyday.
-log on to IM 24/7 like they choose to do.
-stay in a stale relationship.
-get ANY sleep on Christmas Eve [2007], thus forcing me to sleep all day on Christmas...and because of that, not calling them to hang out.


*I wish I knew why it is so hard for "friends" to understand that I like my space. Yes, I like to hang out with you or talk to you on the phone or IM...but seriously--every single day? Why do I have to defend myself in wanting my own space??? The more friends bug me and cramp my space, I'll retract more. I hate hate hate defending myself and being made to feel bad about not talking EVERY day. Maybe it's because I pretty much grew up as an only child? I don't know. I mean, sheesh...my best friend Liz has lived across the street from me all of my life--but that doesn't mean we HAVE to see or talk to each other EVERY single day. And yes, my family knows this 'quirk' about me and worries about it when it comes time for me to marry...trust me, I do too at times. But I just wish that these so called "friends" would accept this as one of my quirks and get off my back already.
(check this out...Thanks Tony T)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...