Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Lucky 13 List.

Thirteen things that make me happy.
(in no particular order)

1. When I teach myself a new hymn/song on the piano and can ace it on the organ as well.

2. When airplanes land--here in SD when I return home or any place in Hawaii.

3. Any quality time spent with my family--usually family dinners on Sunday.

4. When I achieve my perfect tan--a nice warm glow and also my slipper tan! LOVE IT!

5. Sitting in the (Celestial room of the) San Diego LDS Temple.

6. Walking out of the gym after a GREAT workout!

7. Giving selfless service to others.

8. Whenever Jacob spoils me...basically, being spoiled in general.

9. When family/friends remember the small things about me. (ie: how to spell my name, my birthday, how I always use 2 straws, they don't curse around me...)

10.A genuine, heartfelt compliment.

11.Receiving a handwritten letter or wedding invite(w/ pic)in the mail. (No not bills)

12.Whenever I can find Pina Colada flavored Slurpee @ 7-11.

13.Playing "Titanic" at the beach.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...