Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nothing important to say.

Was the first person to text you today a boy or a girl?
lol....I haven't had a txt in a week or two. Not too many people have my new cell #

What is one question people always ask you?
"How do you say it again?'--in reference to my first name...and usually my last name as well.


What is the 6th text in your inbox?
"So sorry i got home late last night-- Bugs"

Name something you have to do tomorrow?
wake up.


Where is your cell phone?
right in front of me now.

What CD is currently in your CD player?
I don't have a CD player.

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Either, as long as I have my lactose pills...cause if I don't, it's NEITHER!

Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Um no, I haven't really talked to anyone outside of my family this week.


When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Sometime last year w/ Liz.

Can you whistle?
You know it!

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Not really.

Do you get along better with boys or girls?
Hmmm, I've never really thought about this before. Can't really say...depends on the individual.

Do you sleep on your stomach?
I guess? I fall asleep on my back and usually wake up on my stomach.

What are you listening to?
Counting Crows-Paved Paradise on
http://www.playlist.com/standalone/29710371

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Adrian, last night at 11:10pm

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Liz--across the street.

What's bothering you right now?
Whether or not I should go back to sleep for an hour and if I should go to Yoga w/ Jen this morning.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Probably 2 months ago when I was meeting a friend for ice cream....not too sure why?


What did you dream about last night?
Don't remember.

Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Probably...but I turn the ringer off at night ;)

What gets in the way of your sleeping?
alarm clocks.

Do you know anyone who's married?
no, cause I live under a rock.

What did you do today?
So far, took my nephew to Seminary, then dropped two of them off at school...oh and filled up gas. Came home, woke my niece and did this survey.

What's your favorite number?
Three and Seven

Who and/ or what was the reason you last cried?
Hmm, I think it was Extreme Makeover-Home Edition.

Where are you going to be at 4:00 tomorrow?
Probably home, starting dinner.


Are you jealous of anyone?
I'd say yes...any of my friends w/ degrees (& that actually use them!)---UGH!!

Who was the last person you rode in the car with besides family?
Liz, Saturday night.

Do you have a best friend?
See above answer.

What's one thing you wish your friends knew about you, that you didn't actually have to say aloud? I'm the type of person that needs space. So if we've just got done hanging out a lot or talking every day...then don't expect to hear from me for a week. As trite as it sounds---it's not you, it's me. Don't take it personally, just understand that I need alone time as well.

Wallpaper on your cell phone?
red light streaks.

Where was your default picture taken? I have no idea.

What's the most interesting thing that happened to you today?
I woke up at exactly the time (5:30am) I needed, which is great since my alarm didn't go off. (FYI--I'm on the 2-10 schedule....so in my book, that's pretty amazing!)

What is your current mood?
HUNGRY. I dont know if that's a mood, but man I'm hungry.

Last people you hung out with?
my nephews this morning. But if that doesn't count...my family and cousin's family on Sunday for a bday dinner.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Jake's dark blue North Carolina shirt...that I dont plan on sending back to him. Tough luck Jake ;)


Have you ever had a near death experience?
Hmm, I've had 2 half near death experiences...so does that count as 1 whole one?

Last movie you saw in theaters?
Feb.14 The Bucket List

Last thing you ate?
dinner--Carnitas/Carne asada plate (rice, beans, tortillas) @ home.

Last thing you drank? Red Lemonade

What's the last thing someone said to you?
"I'm going to school now. Bye Ehu"

What color is your hair?
lol...I don't know. It's kinda dark brown/auburn.


If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
A very wealthy, intelligent, charismatic, funny, honest and kind LDS husband. Does that count?

When is your birthday?
9/11

How do you feel about your hair right now?
I wish it was longer-down past my bra strap.

Where does most of your family live?
Hmm--somewhere close to the Pacific Ocean (ie: SD, Hawaii, Tonga, New Zealand)

What color are your eyes?
chocolate

What are you doing now?
filling this out & still listening to "Paved Paradise..."

What is one question you ask a lot?
"How do you say it again?"--wasn't i just asked this??

Did any of your friends go out with any of your exes?
hmm, no. at least to my knowledge.


Are you mad at someone right now?
nope.

Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset?
I'd say sunset.

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Just a piercing in my ears. In? or On? Whatevers...

How old do you want to be when you have kids?
I'd like to start at 29 :)

When was the last time you threw up?
Ewww, I have no idea. Maybe when I was 20 and had the flu?

Do you curse a lot?
I don't curse...unless you're anal and think that "hell" & "damn" are curse words.


What are you listening to right now?
Ryan Cabrera--True on
http://www.playlist.com/standalone/29710371

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
It depends on who I'm talking to.

Would you prefer a thunderstorm or for it to be snowing?
Snowing!! YAAAAAAAAAY FUN! (no sarcasm, really)


What famous person do you look like?
Halle Berry-hands down (lots of sarcasm, really)

What's your favorite holiday?
4th of July!!

Do you crack your knuckles?
Sometimes.

Do you give special ringtones to certain people?
Um, just my family so I know not to ignore those calls :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...