Sunday, May 11, 2008

Donde es...?

So I haven't really been online lately. I've been pretty busy, in which I'm grateful for. I've been doing a lot of "life" thinking. Lots of thoughts have flooded my mind as to where I want my life to be headed. All good things, of course. I've only really told two close friends because I don't like a lot of people raining on my parade or questioning my plans.
I also haven't really blogged much because I have no accompanying pictures to go w/ my blogs. After my best friend broke my camera last week, in which he feels he doesn’t need to replace, I’ve been pretty bummed. I really liked that camera and now I‘m camera-less. I took it everywhere with me and I really don’t like having to go ‘electronics’ shopping---UGH!! Pixels, Bytes….AHHHH!!! I don’t like dealin’ with electronics. I don’t know which I’m more bummed about: not having a camera or a best friend that I grew up with who’s now so different from me not feeling that he needs to replace it. I guess you could say that part of my “life” thinking has been whether or not I still want this friend in my life.
I’ve always prided myself as being someone who makes and keeps friends for as long as possible. However, I feel differently now. I’ve had this friend since I was 9 years old. I think we’ve grown apart and are way too different. Really, I think that if we were to meet today, I doubt I’d ever call him up to hang out & vice versa. Occasionally, even childhood friendships end when adulthood steps in…people grow up and grow apart sometimes. It happens. As much as I may possibly miss this friend, I think it’s for the best.
Sometimes you’ve got to realize that when it’s over-it’s over.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...