Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thanks a lot Pandora!

I love when Pandora.com plays all my favorite songs in one genre. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

It's playing "Glory of Love" which brings me back to last Monday.

I miss Jake. Most especially today. I miss him a lot right now and I can't get a hold of him either-UGH. I've been having cramps lately--with the new addition of a tooth ache, ear ache and sore throat. I dislike not feeling up to par. Jake's always been the one to listen to me moan and groan when I'm not feeling well. Last year, when he first moved here, he walked 2 miles to my house to bring me DayQuil, cough drops and chocolate. Ugh, now I'm crying.

I don't know if anyone else is like this...but I relate music to situations/people. Like I can't listen to John Mayer's "Say" anymore because Eddie and I were listening to it over and over right after he broke my camera.

I can't listen to Rob Thomas' "Ever the Same" because during the summer of 2005 when it came out, I was going through a lot of emotional smut with two guys, stressing out about graduating late, trying to find someplace to live in Utah & being broke as a joke! I was longing for one guy while another was treating me like crap. I remember waking up after a really crappy night of crying and that was the first thing I heard. Not good. It was constantly on the radio that summer too. Actually I hate that song, it always brings me back to that morning.

I can't listen to Fergie's "Big Girls don't Cry"--listen to the words, you'll understand.

Thanks a lot Pandora. I guess some songs should just stay locked in a closed box after all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...