Monday, March 29, 2010

MMM Mmm Monday....

It felt SOOOOOOOO good to wake up in my OWN bed this morning. Oh I loved it...I've missed it so much!!!

I'm stoked to be going to the Mormon Battalion Center AGAIN tonight!
(yeah, that was Morgan)
Since it's reopening on Jan. 30, this will be my 5th time going! It's seriously that awesome!! I love it!! The tour is really fun and informative! I can't wait!!!
And....there's a new guy in the office. He's pretty good looking...he's no Mr. NY, but at least it's some new eye candy around here. He's about 6-6'2, Caucasian, hazel/blue eyes, buzzed brown hair and maybe about 23-25 years old....so by my standards, he's pretty close to perfect. He looks like the skater/surfer type, a lil shy (but then again, it is his first day). So we'll see.....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...