Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thanks Arizona.....

Dear Arizona,

I had a WONDERFUL time this past weekend!! Thank you for being cooler than expected...a little too cool & wet at times, but it was still great weather! Thank you for taking care of my family and providing such awesome friends and family to love them while we are apart. This truly puts my heart at ease. I met a few of them, and I really liked them. I think I've changed my opinion about "Zonies" after this trip....but I still think Arizona's really "Southern Utah" since all of their neighbors are Mormons.

Can I just say that it was nice to eat at Sonic's again...Thanks AZ! I'm glad you also have AMC theatres...we were able to enjoy "Alice in Wonderland"!! Totally trippy in 3-D!! However, I never knew that you had such strict traffic laws. I almost learned a very hard lesson on Friday while I drove on your Rte. 85. Apparently if someone [me] drives 21+ miles over the speed limit, it qualifies them for jail time. LUCKILY the SHERIFF was EXTREMELY nice and let me off with a warning!! I definitely deserved a ticket for driving 85 mph in a 55 mph zone. How was I suppose to know?! All the signs I ever seen on that roadway read, "85"!! Ok ok, plus I was taking pictures of your beautiful landscapes and the sun setting behind your mountains. Thanks for having such observant and kind sheriffs!

Oh! And I really liked your Mesa LDS Temple. It was very lovely....and I loved your reflection pools! And I can't wait to see your new Gilbert LDS Temple soon enough....especially since our artist relative will be doing internal & external art work for it! How exciting!

I can't wait to see you again....thanks for all you do!

-ehu
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...