Friday, March 26, 2010

Life on a Friday.

Today, I feel a lil sad as I eat my lunch...
...my lunch that was from home...
.......which are the leftovers from the last dinner I had with my parents.
I was thinking of this tupperware that I'll have to put in my trunk, along with the rest of my belongings....which isn't much.
I feel tremendously sad because I miss my Dad. It breaks my heart to have him call me, while extremely emotional, to beg me to come home.
What is "home" anyways? Or rather, what should it be? Shouldn't it be where you want to be...and most especially where others want you to be? Like your own Mom?
I miss my stuff. I miss my clothes, or at least not wearing the same shirt and jeans (they've been washed) since I was kicked out. Last week my problem was having TOO much clothes....now, it's not having at least another change of clothes. I miss the normalcy of my life. I miss playing my piano. I miss my nightly phone calls to a friend. I miss my bed so much, it's hard sleeping in other peoples' beds---but I'm grateful for their generosity.
I can't miss all of these things and people too much, because I have to move on and watch out for myself. One can't move forward, while still facing backwards. This is my life....for now, at least.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...