Friday, March 5, 2010

Hi Arizona, nice to see you!!

In an hour, I'll be driving to Arizona!! I'm so freakin' excited!! It's been two months since I've seen my nephews & niece. I can't wait to see them!! It's been so long!! I haven't been on a road trip for a while too, so it'll be nice to take a lil drive out in the desert. I think that's the part I'm a lil nervous about since it's been a several years since I've driven out to Arizona. It's only 6 hours and it'll be during the day...so all will be well. I've got a lovely lil container of Red Vines and my iPod---I think I'm all set to go!!
I can't wait to see them. Plus I miss my sister so much! We're going to see "Alice in Wonderland" in 3-D!! Stoked for that also!!
My heart is happy!! I cannot wait!!! It's like seeing sunshine after two months!♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...