Monday, March 15, 2010

My name is Ehu and I'm a Clothes-aholic.

This past Saturday, from 10am til midnight, I was cleaning my room and doing laundry.
I did about 6 loads of laundry with about 4 more loads awaiting me (while still having clothes in my closet & drawers).
I'm serious. Dead serious. I own that many clothes. I never knew it....
THIS IS BAD, REALLY BAD!
They all fit too. And I do wear them pretty often*. So it's not like it's stuff that I could easily (aka: "willingly") give to a thrift store. [Let me define, "often": When it finally rotates its way to the top of a pile, drawer or closet]
I was thinking of doing a little experiment: Wear all of my clothes, once....and see how long it would take me to go through EVERYTHING I own, before wearing them again.
I give it 4-5 months. We'll see....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...