Monday, February 14, 2011

Because it's Valentine's Day....

Sometimes, I think it's good to remember what I love......

♥ I love my family. ♥ I love that my nephews have girlfriends that they love (and loves them back). ♥ I love having an awesome sister. ♥ I love my very girly niece. ♥ I love the fact that I'll see my missionary nephew in about 6 months! ♥ I love deep pink roses. ♥ I love Lindor chocolates. ♥ I love Philadelphia, PA and can't wait to see it again. ♥ I love Elder & Sister McKenzie. ♥ I love the way Mr.Red smells so delicious. ♥ I love StephyPooh and her golden heart. ♥ I love Hermanita and miss her dearly. ♥ I love the beach. ♥ I love playing the piano. ♥ I love Sunday Naps. ♥ I love music and crave it daily. ♥ I love Thursdays. ♥ I love pizza! ♥ I love working towards my Bachelors degree. ♥ I love cuddling. ♥ I love making out. ♥ I love my pretty red car. ♥ I love crimson. ♥ I love all my dear friends. ♥ I love my friendship with Doc. ♥ I love the beach. ♥ I love to sing. ♥ I love bubble baths. ♥ I love the Hotel Del Coronado. ♥ I love mint ice cream. ♥ I love The Godfather trilogy. ♥ I love peppermint oreos. ♥ I love Kihei, Maui. ♥ I love being sarcastic. ♥ I love living in San Diego. ♥ I love being in Love. ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...