Friday, February 4, 2011

Thursday's wrap up....

Yesterday was FUN FUN FUN!!! I had a wonderful lunch with Mamacita and got to visit with all of my ol' co-workers. I got to see Mr.NY, and he's just as handsome as I last remember him. And his eyes were just as beautiful as well. I don't think I'll ever get over that man, he is just too hot for words!! It was so lovely getting to catch up with my dear friend. I've missed working with her! We got along so well, except for one terrible incident brought on by a stupid co-worker. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed working with her and spending time with her warm family. It was a great lunch!

Had dinner with my family at one of our favorite Chinese restaurants. It was nice, but I missed my nephews there. Sometimes it's lonely and too quiet when they're not around. I don' t know how I'll ever be a Mother someday. I'm going to suffer terribly from "Empty Nest" syndrome. Had a great dinner with them, the food was so delicious. I love Chinese New Years!

Went to class and got to hang out with some of my friends. Sat next to "Boots" and that was fun, as always. I like "Boots", he's a really nice guy.....but he's engaged to be married. Somehow I always end up in the 'friends zone' with men, one way or another.... Anyways, Boots had to teach class last night and it was a pretty cool class. Afterwards he came to watch me play Volleyball. He sent me a text this morning saying that I take Volleyball way to seriously and I looked intimidating..... a compliment for sure! :) Had a great game of Volleyball last night. FUN TIMES!

All in all, it was a VERY WONDERFUL Thursday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...