Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday is [sometimes] a special day....


It's very rare when I thoroughly enjoy a Saturday. I'm ok with Saturdays, but it's Thursdays that I love.
Today happens to be that exception.
I saw Captain today. My gosh, that man has a body worth worshiping. Oh how I love firemen! :) Anyways, talked with him for a bit which was a nice surprise at today's Volleyball game. My "adopted" Mama & Papa came to the game to support me and their daughter--who happened to coach the team we played today. I love Mama & Papa McK. They are so very dear to me. After the game I went over to my friend CC's for brunch. Oh her lovely Nana makes such DELICIOUS Mexican food!!! Chorizo con huevos, tortillas, jamon & pancakes. YUMMY YUM YUM!!! It was just a chill afternoon with her and her family. Came home, took a nap and then went grocery shopping with my sister. I love hangin' out with my sister. She's the best. My friend Mr. Beautiful called me up asking about a town here in SD, since he's thinking of attending school here. Wow, that would be sweeeeeeeet. He's funny, easy on the eyes and really fun to talk with. We'll see how that all pans out. Hmmm...and I'm stoked about tomorrow. Oh, it'll be a fun day. Happy, very very happy.

p.s. and why the hell am I looking at engagement photos when I should be doing my homework that's due in 2 hours?!? (answer: because it's fun to daydream sometimes)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...