Friday, February 25, 2011

Well here's my heart on my sleeve....

....just because I have no girlfriends to talk to about this right now....

So my evening out with BobCat was very interesting. I had a wonderful time with him. He was A LOT cuter than I remembered. My goodness, TOO CUTE!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED his body and how small I felt next to him. I felt so petite and ladylike. I loved the way his arms wrapped around my body and how my head was just right on his chest (whenever we sat or walked or just cuddled). The conversation was great and positive. I got to know him a lil more and there's a lot more to him than just the football jock that one would assume him to be. I like finding depth to a man, that's sexy as hell. He also smelled soooooooo yummy! It was very easy to find ways to stay warm with him.
Will I be seeing him again? Hmm... Possibly. As friends and ONLY friends? Most likely.
We talked about different topics and one of them happened to be sex. Usually when sex is discussed, my virginity is brought up...which always ends up being a deal breaker. That happened to be the case tonight, but it wasn't a terrible thing--as it usually is. The date ended well and it didn't feel as though it was the END of ever seeing BobCat. I did feel like I was automatically put into the "Friends Zone", but I'm perfectly okay with that. He felt so bad that I came to terms with it so quickly, he wasn't expecting me to react like that. When you're a 30 year old virgin breaking the news of 'abstinence' to a man, one learns to not have any expectations afterwards.
BobCat is such a sweetheart, a definite heart of gold. It was cute when he turned to me on the way home and said, "You are an awesome and amazing woman. If I ever find a friend worthy of a relationship with you--and willing to wait--then I will send him your way." We were even texting after he got home....he's still so sweet and thanked me for the wonderful evening and company.
Oh well, ya win some and ya lose some. Somehow, I think I just broke even tonight. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...