Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Since last time....

-Well, my song went really well. I was so pleased with it!! The only part I wasn't TOTALLY happy with was the end. It's a song of Christ's time in the Garden of Gethsemane & the Atonement. So by the end, I got emotional--not extremely emotional but I didn't hold some notes as long as I should have. I was a lil nervous, my hands shook, but I'm glad I didn't have more 'vibrato' to my voice. A lot of friends and strangers came up to express their surprise that I could sing and how well I did so. I was even more grateful that my family came to my congregation to hear me, it really meant a lot to me.

-I'm so thankful for friends who would smile when I looked at them, during my song. Man, I am not a naturally born smiler like my BFF StephyPooh, so I need some encouragement with that sometimes. And for those who sent text messages immediate following my number. Ooooh Mr.Red.....

-Sometimes I forget that I'm a BYU student now, which means that I can't hate on BYU anymore. :-/ It's always so fun to do so.

-Tomorrow I'm going to eat FroYo with Cuz in Coronado. He's the cousin of one of my friends, and he happened to attend BYU-Hawaii. He's a cool guy and I wanted to show him around my favorite town, Coronado.

-I'm stoked for Thursday! My friend will be teaching class, so I'm excited to hear him speak!

-And Friday...oh, I can't wait til Friday!! :) THE GODFATHER MARATHON DAY!!

-Saturday, my girls have their first Volleyball game of the season. I'm stoked for them!!

-Oh Sunday, I can't wait to see so many hot guys at church. It pays to be religious sometimes ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...