Friday, February 11, 2011

Cinco.

5 Faves for Friday.....

1. Jack Johnson.....he makes life so much better. I'm so thankful for his music. I once met this guy who had never heard of the greatness of Jack, it made me so sad for him. I love Jack, he makes a bad day good and a good day better. "Waking up too early, Maybe we can sleep in, I'll make you banana pancakes...".

2. My Sister, Bec..... She makes my life better. I couldn't have been blessed with a more caring, loving, kind and trusting person in my life. I love our 'girl talk' moments and just hangin' out with her. She has a good and warm heart. Anyone would be so lucky to call her a friend. I'm tremendously blessed to call her my friend and sister. ♥

3. Friends....Can you imagine what like would be like without friends?? I mean, really, it'd be like a rosebush without roses. They make life sweeter amongst the thorns of life. I'm lucky to have the friends that I have in my life. They enrich my life so much, each and everyone of them, no matter the distance. I love them all dearly.

4. The Crushed Ice Machine @ Costco.....seriously, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!! As I type this, my mouth is already watering. Plus I need some pizza today!!! OH YUM!!

5. Mr.Red........although we haven't known each other very long, I'm so grateful for his friendship. I'm thankful that I can tell him ANYTHING & EVERYTHING and he never treats me any differently. He doesn't make me feel lame or stupid for some of the crazy/random things I've thrown his way. He's a very trustworthy person and in my book, that means the world to me. Of all the friendships that I've made this past year, his is the one I treasure most.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...