Saturday, July 2, 2011

A LITTLE overwhelmed!!

I feel anxious and panicky right now!!  I NEED to just breathe.  But there's SO MUCH TO DO!!! 

  • I have homework that's due in an hour and a half. [I got 5 outta 6 assignments in. The 6th one is pending and submitted for instructor's approval. Good luck me.]
  • "Shepherding"/Visiting Teaching lists that I need to organize and finalize tonight.  [It's 1:06am, ugggghhhh....shoot me in my head.]
  • Organize the VT lists for the Quarterly reports that are due in a week up in SLC. [I'll do that right after I finalize the Shepherding list.]
  • Have faith in my secretary that she'll be able to complete the newsletter by tomorrow. [She came through and surprised me with such a fantastic newsletter!  She also got me the reports I need for my VT quarterly reports.  She's only been in the position for 2 weeks and she's ROCKIN'!! LOVE HER!!]
I know that's only 4 things. But it's a lot of work to complete, due to the attention to detail.  
GGGAAAHHRRRRGGG!!!!

OVERWHELMED, I TELL YA.


plus, my Meniere's has been acting up lately :( 


BREATHE EHU.....JUST BREATHE!!!! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...