Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gas = $3.59/gal.

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE A FRIGGIN TAXI CAB FOR MY YSA WARD?!??!?!!!!!!!

SO. DAMN. FRUSTRATING.!!!!!

One of my pet peeves is giving people a ride--ESPECIALLY when it's the SAME people asking EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!

GGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!  F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-I-N-G!!!


Ok, so this has always been my pet peeve, but has started to become of a nuisance these days.  I don't like the way it inconveniences my time & schedule.  I don't like them being on my schedule or vice versa.  I always allocate enough time for me to get ready and travel from my point of origin.  When someone asks for a ride, it throws off my schedule.    
If someone asks me for a ride after an event/activity/party, I feel bad if I want to stay and talk to my friends.  I feel like they're just waiting around on me.  I don't like answering to people--if I wanna stay and talk/hang out, then that's my choice.   
I have one friend in particular who asks for a ride at least once a week.  I would be more willing to give her a ride if I didn't ALWAYS have to wait 10-15 minutes for her to come out of her place.  I ALWAYS tell her that I'll text/call as I'm leaving my house, then text/call her when I'm a block away so she can meet me outside.  It doesn't matter cause I ALWAYS end up waiting at least 10 minutes for her to come out.  Sometimes I'm SO tempted to drive away.
At times I feel like leaving a church activity early just so I can get out of the incessant questioning of obtaining a ride. Or just not telling anyone if I'm going to an activity so I don't have to give anyone a ride.  It's bad when people I don't even know ask me for a ride.  WTH?!

HELLO!  IS MY CAR PAINTED YELLOW WITH A LIT UP "TAXI" SIGN ON TOP???? NO!! 

Now I sound like a douche....     whatevers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...