Friday, July 1, 2011

*MY* Blog....

So I shared my blog link on a friend's FB page tonight. No big deal, right? Right! Well, I just wanted to give a word to the wise.... 

This is MY blog.  So it contains MY thoughts & MY feelings.  
I don't sugar coat it or try to put up a front--that's dishonest and too much work.  No thanks.  

This blog is my way of keeping in touch with my best friends who live out of state.  It has stuff from my life, from the big to the nitty gritty small stuff.  It's all here. 

Read it, if you want....but if you get offended, you can always stop reading.  


.....and by the way, anything I've blogged about a person, they already know what I've shared here.  
So even if you were to try to start gossip, it's too late, that person already knows. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...