Monday, July 25, 2011

Good Monday to you too!

I feel cute today.  Like really REALLY cute....and that was before I even put on make-up.  I like moments like that :) I'm happy today.  Like "can't-stop-smiling" happy!  I love this song...
I guess I'm happy because...


*I'm wearing the earrings that Hermanita sent me from New Mexico


*August 1 is ONE WEEK AWAY!!! Yeah, I'm gonna have a friend again!!


*I got to chat with my missionary nephew last night!! AUGUST 12!! CANNOT WAIT!!!


* I trimmed & straightened my hair today! I FEEL cute! And LOVE IT!!



*I'm just happy about life.


I mean, I don't really have anything THAT great to grin about...but I'm alive and I'm happy.  Besides, I heard back about last week's job interview, I didn't get the job.  I almost let it ruin my day, but a friend once told me, "There are no bad DAYS, just bad MOMENTS.  Why let it spoil the WHOLE day?"


I get to see my friends tonight and do a lil missionary work.   I've got my health, my family, good friends and the beach. I think life is pretty darn good! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...