Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 4: Work.

So.... I want to do this whole 30 days of Thankfulness that I see a lot of my friends do, each November. I only thought about doing it this morning, so I don't really have a day 1 or 2....or 3 really, but for now I'll count last night's post as Day 3.
Today, I'm grateful for the job that I have. It came at the most perfect time. Seriously, I ended one job and started up here a week and a half later! Actually, my last day at my old job was the same day as my first interview. 
The benefits are nice and everyone's friendly. The office is relaxed and very nice. Probably the nicest office I've ever worked in. I like my lil cube. I've decorated it so it feels less grey and cold. 
I'm thankful I get to work with my friends, Tina & Mamacita, especially when we go out for Happy Hour after work sometimes.  Tina and I work alongside each other and I couldn't be more grateful. It's nice to have someone who understands exactly what the job entails and goes thru the same experiences. 
Chuy's not so bad either. So extremely helpful! I know we get on each other's nerves, but I'm truly grateful to have these two to work with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...