Monday, November 10, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 7 - 9: Weekends!

Man, can I just say how much I LOVE and LIVE for the weekends.  I love being able to wake up without an alarm clock.  I love spending as much time in my world's most comfortable bed! I love being able to relax in bed with Levi as long as I want.  I love the ease of going out for breakfast and running errands with him.  It's always so nice because I feel like I can reconnect with him and that it's just us against the world....well, you know what I mean.  I think sometimes we get use to just spending the weekend together, that when something scheduled comes up, it throws us off and our freedom feels so compromised.  I love the ease of doing whatever we want, whenever we want.  LOVE IT!
I feel like my blood pressure goes down a gazillion points and there's no traffic in sight--such a wonderful feeling.  It's just nice not having to be anywhere at any certain time.  Man, how I LOVE the weekend!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...