Saturday, November 29, 2014

Saturday morning sickie.

My sweetheart is still asleep, next to me.
I've been craving Pho since last night. Have I mentioned how much I haaaaaaate getting sick!? 
The Misher looks so peaceful, I just want to wake him up cause he's just so dang cute. It always feels like Christmas morning as I anxiously await his awakening. 
I just want to stay in bed and eat brothy soup all day....Pho, Saimin, Pozole... That would make me so happy!!! Sadly, we planned on having our Thanksgiving today and our turkey has been defrosting in the refrigerator. Hmph! I hope I kick this cold by tomorrow, cause I wouldn't mind cooking it then. 
Man, I seriously wanna go find some Taco shop just so I can have some Pozole. Luckily it's the weekend, so it's most likely being served somewhere to help all those hangovers. (The things my friends teach me)  Just some warm hominy would be oh so lovely right about now.
Until then, this is me staying silent and still till The Mister wakes up. 
Happy Saturday folks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...