Monday, May 3, 2010

The 5.3.10 Blog

Saturday I got out of bed around noon....drove to Pizza Hut to pick up breakfast (while in my PJ's), came home & ate a slice. Then took a nap.... Saturday was pretty uneventful. Although I did hang out with my niece which ended up being very fun!! Etch-a-Sketch wars are pretty great!
Sunday I got out of bed and went to church. Honestly didn't want to be there. I wasn't feeling well. My body hurt and just sitting was uncomfortable. Ended up spending the afternoon with Bugs, watching "Return to Me" & "27 Dresses". It was nice and I even started on my mission scrapbook. I'm scared....I've got a whole tote bag as well as 2 photo albums full of photos to deal with. This just might take 18 months to do!
Today I got out of bed and read the newspaper. It was nice to just relax instead of RUSHING out the door to greet the work week. I think I might just do that from now on....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...