Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just scored Padres tickets!! = Happy Thursday!!

It's not often when I wish I had a boyfriend or more friends that were into baseball.

I just scored 6 tickets from a coworker for tomorrow night's Padres vs. Washington Nationals game! 6 free tickets to a Padres game--HAPPY THURSDAY TO ME!!

At first when I was offered the tickets, I only asked to have 2 since I wasn't sure who I would even ask. Then everyone else said, "Just take all 6 tickets!"....so I did.

I asked my best friend, but her and her hubby already have plans. Dang it!

I'd ask Mr.NY but he's out of town. Damnit!

I'd want to ask my family, but my nephew Bub isn't in town and I don't know if my other nephew's into baseball. Plus my niece is a lil young to enjoy the game....I don't plan on going back and forth to the restroom. Sorry.

I sorta asked Lee, but he's not really a baseball fan. Sheesh!

I'd ask some of my other friends, but some of them don't like or know anything about baseball---FORGET IT!! I did that once, oh geez...it nearly killed me having to explain EVERYTHING.

When I go to a Padres game, I actually WATCH the game. I'm not there to take a million pictures for Facebook or MySpace.

Ugh....I need 5 people to go by tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...