Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Two for Tuesday.

As I was having lunch at my desk a few minutes ago, my co-worker Mamacita nudged me, pointed at the office door and said, "There's your boyfriend!" We normally joke around like that when it's someone really old...or just really not our 'cup of tea'. I didn't look up quickly because I thought it was some random old guy. When I finally did...OH MAMA!! HE WAS HOT!! For once she wasn't kidding! He was exactly my type--tall, Caucasian, blonde, full/built & pretty sporty. We couldn't help but just stare (Mamacita doesn't really go for Caucasian guys) because his arms were just so deliciously big! And his chest was quite built! Definitely a sight for sore eyes!
We started to daydream of what it'd be like to hug him. A nice, cuddly guy hug! Oh how wonderful that would be. Then I mentioned how nice it would be to rest your head on his chest....probably heavenly! We gushed about how lovely his upper torso was and how great it would be to have a guy like that. I started to feel a TINY bit guilty for thinking of things like that. If it was a guy going on and on about a woman's chest-that would be bad. So wasn't it bad that I was doing the same thing? (But really--he was hot!!).
Oh I don't know?? But I really would love to date a guy with that same stature! There's something that feels safe and secure about a big guy.
Oh well....one can only hope & daydream for now, right?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...