Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Subway Club.

Things I don't like:
  • Wearing pink
  • Peanut Butter
  • Processed Coconut
  • Pineapples on my pizza

And today, I've got major smiles...pretty much a perma grin :)

There's this guy that use to attend my ol' YSA ward. I never really took the time to get to know him because I just thought we were too different. We didn't really run in the same circles, so I know of him-but I don't know him personally. I commented on one of his MySpace photos regarding his tattoos. Then he emailed back and so forth.... So now he wants to hang out and get to know each other.

Whooooooooooa!! I haven't done this for a while. I mean, the last guy I dated, we already knew each other so that was nothing new. But man, first hang-outs/dates always feel like [job] interviews. I'm nervous but stoked....so we'll see. Ok, maybe I'm more nervous than stoked. Alright, I'm definitely more nervous than stoked.... Ugh, I think I'm just nervous so just forget the stoked part.

Anywhoo.... work is swell today. Courts are closed, got a free lunch due to a lunch meeting that I didn't even have to attend, I'm done with all my work and now I'm listening to John Mayer as I watch Iron Man with Mamacita's lil boy. Wow, and to think I'm getting paid to do this. LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...